Vision, Mission and Goals
To implement a single resource - website information portal - where community members and social services agencies can go to find and share information about social services in Muskoka, to review program and demographic data, to learn more about what services and programs are available to help all citizens of Muskoka, and to communicate with agencies and social services organizations.
- To create an easy-to-navigate, informative and resourceful website portal that provides a place for learning and sharing information about social services in Muskoka, including an inter-agency communication system.
- The website will be designed primarily for social services agencies and organizations, linked together by a common cause of providing meaningful services and information to the local community.
Our Objectives and Goals
- To implement an interactive social networking website for the community of Muskoka, in partnership with various agencies and organizations who have similar mandates as the District Municipality of Muskoka Community Services.
- To provide an information portal for agencies, including not-for-profit, profit and government bodies, linked together by a common cause of providing meaningful services and information to the local community.
- To create an informative and user-friendly website to encourage participation in community services and programs.
- To create an interactive website that houses and shares community related data and information collected and used by the District, its partners and agencies.